How To Configure Windows 11 VPN Client
- Click on your Search Bar, start typing VPN and you should see and click on VPN settings.
- A VPN Settings window should have opened. Find and click on the Add VPN button.
- For VPN provider click the dropdown and select Windows (built-in).
- For Connection Name, give it something that is identifiable to you.
- For Server name or address, use your UDM Pro’s WAN IP Address you selected for VPN.
- For VPN type click the dropdown and have L2TP/IPsec with pre-shared key selected.
- Enter the Pre-shared key that you entered on your UDM Pro when configuring VPN Access.
- For type of sign-in info select User name and password from the dropdown.
- Enter your VPN User Name and your Password.
- Click the Save button.
- Success, you have created VPN Access for your Windows 11 computer.
- Click Connect and you should have a successful connection. Remember you will not be able to connect while inside the same network. To test use a hot spot.